Welcome to my page! My name is Atis Sedlenieks and I am a licensed (1-00898) architect based in Riga, Latvia. With over 12 years of experience in architecture and expertise in BIM, I offer a range of services including:
• Architecture design: From initial concept sketches to detailed construction drawings, I can help bring your vision to life.
• Temporary building energy performance certificates: Ensure that your building meets the latest energy efficiency standards with my expert guidance.
• Thermal bridge simulations: Minimize heat loss and improve the overall energy efficiency of your building with my thermal bridge simulation services.
• Interior design: Create beautiful and functional spaces that reflect your personal style with my interior design services.
• 3D visualizations: Bring your ideas to life with stunning 3D visualizations that can help you better communicate your vision to others.
• Graphic design: From logos and branding to marketing materials and presentations, I can help you create visually stunning designs that effectively communicate your message.
In addition to my architectural work, I have over 10 years of experience using Autodesk Revit and have developed extensive knowledge that I am excited to share in my Revit Life YouTube channel that has tips & tricks for using Revit more efficiently. My tutorials cover everything from basic techniques to advanced parametric architecture using Revit + Dynamo. You’ll also find overviews of some of the interesting projects I’ve worked on.
I also develop Revit Add-Ins that can help you organize your projects and work more efficiently. Make sure to check for the latest version so that you can take advantage of all the newest features.
Apart from my work in architecture and Revit, I am also passionate about photography. You can find some of my work on Instagram.
Thank you for visiting my page!